Garbage Disposal Services in Platte City
Garbage Disposal Installation, Repair & Replacement Services in The Northland
Having a garbage disposal makes kitchen cleanup easier and more convenient. Whether you need a new garbage disposal installed or your existing unit needs to be repaired or replaced, the licensed and insured plumbers at Leary Plumbing are here to help. We offer reliable service, expert repairs, and quality garbage disposals in Platte City and The Northland.
Solving Common Garbage Disposal Problems
In most homes with garbage disposals in Platte City and the Northland, the unit is used daily. This constant use can result in gradual wear and tear on the unit and corrosion with time. Eventually, the garbage disposal will have a problem and need to be repaired or replaced.
Our plumbers frequently handle garbage disposal problems, such as:
- A unit that won’t turn on
- Loud, strange noises
- Unpleasant odors
- Slow draining
The specific problem, age of the disposal, and cost of repair will help determine whether the unit should be repaired or replaced. Your plumber will inspect the garbage disposal to locate the problem and assess the overall condition of the unit. When repairs are possible, the unit can be restored to normal operation quickly and efficiently. However, a disposal with a dead motor, badly corroded, or not powerful enough to meet your needs should be replaced.
Garbage Disposal Installation & Replacement
Whether you are replacing an existing disposal or installing a garbage disposal for the first time, you will need to choose the right unit for your home. A variety of options are available for motor size, materials, and other features.
Features to consider when buying a new garbage disposal include:
- Horsepower – The power of the motor on garbage disposals ranges from one third to one horsepower. The right size depends on the amount of food scraps that you need to grind. A large family will require a more powerful motor for reliable performance.
- Materials – The quality of the materials will affect performance and lifespan. Stainless steel blades and grinding chambers offer the best durability, last longer, and won’t rust.
- Additional features – Some garbage disposals have additional features that may be appealing to you. These include corrosion protection shields, better insulation for quieter performance, sound baffles, and anti-splash baffles.
- Warranty coverage – When comparing units, consider the warranty terms to ensure that you are covered should a problem arise.
Installing a garbage disposal requires working with water and electricity in close proximity. This can be hazardous in less experienced hands. A licensed, experienced plumber has the knowledge and tools to make sure your new disposal is installed safely and correctly.
Get a Free quote Today!
Quality Service from an Experienced Team
At Leary Plumbing, we are committed to providing outstanding quality service for garbage disposal in Platte City and the Northland. Our plumbers are fully licensed, bonded, insured, and dedicated to superior service. We stand behind the quality of our work with a 100% satisfaction guarantee and your new disposal will be covered by a manufacturer’s warranty for your protection and peace of mind.
If you have questions or want to schedule garbage disposal repair or installation, please contact us at (866) 396-1607.